Welcome to the present, when customers are few and restrictions are plenty. The days of bars packed to the gills and diners squeezed into restaurants may be over, for now at least, but actually, there’s a lot to be positive about too. Like loyalty. This year, loyalty should be your very best friend, as should your customer. It’s your job to make coming to your venue something they want to do again and again. Loyal customers do the marketing for you, and give your business resilience to weather the current storm and be a brand to be reckoned with, this year and beyond. Still not convinced? Here are 5 reasons to make loyalty your ultimate goal (and the technology you need to achieve it).
- You don’t need loyalty cards anymore. Let’s face it, most venues have tried (or at least thought about) introducing a loyalty scheme. But you have the hassle of the plastic loyalty cards, and customers always forget them. It turns out to be more trouble than it’s worth. Enter the modern day Booked it loyalty scheme. No loyalty cards at all. Customer register their Visa or Mastercard and every time they visit your place and swipe their card, they earn their loyalty points. Simple but very effective!
- It’s about spend not visits. Sure, it’s great to see your customers, but what is really going to impact your bottom line is what they spend on each visit. Unlike other loyalty schemes, the Booked it loyalty programme rewards customers on spend not visits. So you can increase your customers’ spend by around 13%. Now we’re talking.
- You get check out your vital stats. Admit it, you’d love to see where your customers hang out when they’re not at your venue. And with the loyalty programme from Booked it, you can. You can also compare your vital stats like dwell time, average spend, drinks per round or male to female ratio from the app. All essential information that you can use to hone your product offering and drive your venue up the rankings all the way to number one for your area.
- It’s a way of thanking customers for supporting you. Everyone loves a thank you, customers too and with the Booked it loyalty programme you can show customers the love with rewards and offers they’ll appreciated. If they’ve ventured out and supported your venue through the lean times, maybe it’s time to show your thanks.
- Rewards that work. A reward is only valued when it’s valuable to the customer. Sounds simple but many venues miss this basic step when they try to encourage loyalty with customers. Through the Booked it loyalty programme you can use the data you collect to create a more personalised, tailored loyalty programme with our fully GDPR compliant service. See what they like to eat and drink and reward them with more of what they really want.
Booked it offers a loyalty program specifically designed for the hospitality industry. With their advanced data tools, you can gain valuable insights into your customers, leading to higher levels of loyalty and a more personalised service. By participating in this loyalty scheme, customers are incentivised to spend more, with an average increase of 13% per visit, and they also tend to stay longer at your establishment, with an extra 23 minutes on average. This program encourages customers to keep coming back, as they earn rewards for every transaction made with a card payment. The best part is, you don't need any special hardware or integration, as Booked it has a direct agreement with major card providers like Visa and Mastercard. Let Booked it help you boost customer loyalty and increase the frequency of visits to your business.
BookedIT specialises in web application services for the hospitality industry. Our mobile-friendly websites are easy to update and maintain, helping businesses establish a strong online presence. With our Android and iOS mobile apps, businesses can integrate loyalty schemes to boost customer retention and send push notifications. We also employ the latest SEO techniques to ensure high visibility in search results. Our websites and apps seamlessly integrate with tickets, bookings, gift cards, mobile ordering, memberships, takeaways, and CRM, making it convenient for businesses to manage everything in one place. At BookedIT, we understand the importance of providing businesses with the necessary tools to better serve their customers. That's why we offer a comprehensive suite of web services, including loyalty scheme management and more.