Activity centres and soft play centres are a haven for children and a refuge for parents. The kids can play safely and freely with all of the equipment on offer, whilst the parent gets the chance to have a coffee in relative peace and quiet. But what if all these fun seeking children and peace needing parents head to your activity centre at the same time, or all jam your phone line and fill your Facebook and email trying to book? Chaos. With Booked it, you can filter your bookings through an online booking system– so you can save time, money and preserve that semblance of order. Here are the top 8 reasons to get your activity centre set up with online booking.
1. No lost revenue from no shows. When families call, message or email to book a play session, we’re sure they have every intention of bringing the kids along to your activity centre. It’s just that, with children, other things often crop up, from sleepless nights to illness. The result is often no shows, and lost revenue for your activity centre. With Booked it, you’ll receive you payment in advance, so that activity session is paid for, no matter what happens.
2. Improved cashflow. Cashflow is an issue in any business, especially activity centres which typically have a high reliance on walk in bookings but many costs to outlay in advance. The benefit of taking payment in advance is the improved cashflow. Funds are accessible before that play session even takes place, sometimes even weeks or months in advance if we’re talking party and group bookings.
3. Staff efficiencies. With little ones running around your activity centre and myriad hygiene and safety issues to attend to, trying to answer phones and respond to social media messages isn’t easy. Nor is losing a staff member to admin tasks like these. When your activity centre has a Booked it online booking system though, bookings are taken automatically, savings you a massive amount of both time and money.
4. Upsell easily. Can you really upsell effectively over email or Facebook, even the phone? Probably not as easily as the Booked it online booking system can! The system allows you to add prompts and pop ups to upsell during the booking process. Turn that hour booking into two, or make a play session double up with a kid’s meal. The result- increased spend per head.
5. It’s fully integrated into your website. The key with any new system is its ease of use for customers. We’ll integrate your new online bookings system straight into your website, so it’s easy to access, use and book. From a customer perspective, that’s all it needs to do.
6. Structure reigns. As you transition from the chaos of walk ins to the structure of seamless online bookings, you’ll see the difference it makes to your day. It’s easier to manage staffing, control capacity, keep the venue clean and safe, and ultimately manage your activity centre efficiently.
7. It’ll help you to retain customers too. Not only genius booking software, our online booking system also elevates your CRM and customer experience too. From post visit reviews and feedback to direct marketing campaigns and Facebook retargeting. This is sophisticated software for soft play and activity centres that mean business.
8. Increased bookings. The very best reason to make the switch to online bookings though is this one. The activity centres we work with that use our technology increase their bookings by around 19%. We’ll let you do the maths on that one.
To find out more about the Booked it online booking system, get in touch with us today.