2021 End of year survey - terms and conditions
Booked it End Of Year Survey 2021 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 13 years or over, with the exception of employees of Booked it, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 5pm (GMT) on 24th January 2022. Booked it accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of Booked it and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, fill in your details as directed on the survey for this competition. If you want to submit an entry without providing your email address please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 31st January 2022. The first entry randomly drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is one £100 Amazon voucher.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by Friday 11th February 2022. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, and the creation of survey results, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Booked it, WeWork, Aldgate Tower, London, E1 8FA. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.